- All programs at 11:00 am
- Lapbabies & Toddlers: Tuesdays
- Preschoolers: Wednesdays
- Monthly Saturday story times: Check the calendar for dates
- Mondays, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Work together with you friends to complete a challenge: build a bridge, design a parachute, and so much more! We’ll provide the challenge–you bring the creativity.
- Best for ages 7 and up.
- Thursdays, 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Join us for a relaxing afternoon of crafts! There will be a new craft every week.
- Best for ages 5 and up.
- Monthly on Saturdays, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Bring your friends and create something wonderful with our LEGO collection!
- Best for ages 3 and up.
- Upcoming dates: September 23rd, October 21st, November 18th, December 16th
- Weekly on Fridays, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Meet up with fellow chess lovers for casual games. No experience required!
- For ages 8 – 18.
Teens & Tweens:
- Tuesdays, 3:30 – 5:30 pm
- Drop in & create with other teens! Organized and run by club president, Emma Glennon (age 16), you can bring your current art project or just ideas and the library will provide the supplies! Ages 13 – 18
Teen Writing Group:
- 2nd & 4th Mondays, 4:00 – 5:30 pm
- Learn about and practice creative writing & the review process with the guidance of professional writer, Lee Doty. Participants can bring a short writing sample to share. For ages 13-18. Registration required – send an email to Rachel Heller, Youth Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up.
Middle School Anime/Manga Club:
- [Program currently full] Wednesdays, 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- Spend time with your fellow anime and manga lovers! There are games and discussions all about favorite characters, shows, books and more. If you would like to join the waiting list, send an email to Rachel Heller, Youth Director, at email@example.com