One Card Does It All!
One card works at all public libraries in the tri-county area! Berkeley, Jefferson and Morgan Counties have all teamed up to make your life simpler. A card from any one of nine libraries will work at all libraries and will allow you to:
- Check out books, audio books, e-books and DVDs
- View items checked out on your card from home
- Access online electronic databases from the library, home or work
- Renew books from library, home or work
- Place books on hold from library, home or work
It’s Easy to Join the Library!
Library cards are free! You must be at least 5 years old and a resident of Jefferson, Berkeley or Morgan County, West Virginia. Our nearby Maryland neighbors are eligible, as well. Stop by with proof of residence and the name and phone number of a personal contact, and the Librarian will provide you with a library card in minutes!
More at Your Library!
- Free databases
- Early literacy
- Public computers (thirty-minute use limit)
- Free internet access
- Free practice tests
- Free legal forms
- Story times for all ages
- Summer reading programs
- Inter/intralibrary loan
- Free pick-up and drop-off at any of 9 libraries
- Retrieval of materials from outside of 9 libraries
- Career support
- Continuing education
- Free notary service (call for availability or to schedule an appointment)
- Tax forms
- Voter registration
- Proctor services
- Book club management – free books in quantity
- Services for the blind and handicapped
Services for a Fee
- Printing, Scanning, and Copying: Twenty cents per page.
- Faxing: $1 each for the first five pages; $1 for each subsequent group of five pages. $3.00 per page for international faxes.
- Scan and email: Twenty cents per page.